Todays quick review is on Dr lipps original nipple balm for lips.
This nifty little balm uses 100% pure and natural ingredients and contains “Lanolin” which is the major factor in all nipple balms/creams.
This balm retails at £12 for a 15ml tube, which is small however this balm is lovely and thick and a sparse amount really does go along way.
There are many uses for this balm some including:
– The obvious nipple balm for mum’s on the run.
– A quick fix lip moisturizer, it deeply hydrates and replenishes your lips.
– As a balm to hold those pesky eyebrows in place all day.
– Cheek shine, to highlight.
– To ease chafing in these summer months.
– Last minute shoe shine and polish.
As you can tell the possibilities with this little balm are endless.
I would recommend this product to a wide variety of people including all genders, albeit the packaging is a tad on the feminine side. It has become a staple in my bag and on my beauty counter.
*DISCLAMIER This was not sent to me nor is this a sponsored post, this is just my review and opinion on the product**
For more information or to Purchase this product please visit http://www.drlipp.com